My Natural Transformation Story from 43kg to 80kg
Success will always come to those who Hustle and focused on their goals.
Hey Guys, so basically my Natural Transformation Story from 43kg to 80kg with drinking with good quality of muscle mass shake and is completely based on that how I motivated myself and how I recovered from the state of depression and under-confident phase in my life.
So basically when I started my journey from the engineering college that was Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune so in the first year of my college I used to be very Skinny and I have stage fear for a very long time so that continues till I start realizing that if you are confident enough to be in the situation in which you hesitate more then you can face even the president of any country.
Therefore, I have worked a lot on my communication skills and over stage fear so when I was in my college days you all know those moments when you enter the hostel and meet different kind of personalities someone will like you and someone will hate you because that's the life as in life there are personalities who adore you a lot and some of them are who don't like your company at all.
I was very shy and an introvert who basically like to be in his own world don't care about the rest of the people but who don't want to make new friends so I tried making new friends and I got many rejections because I'm quite straight forward person so everybody can't digest such kind of people in their life.
Everyone in the hostel had an endomorph body structure and I with an ectomorph body structure so I decided to put on some weight but I failed many times, for instance, a thought strikes in my mind that I will be not able to gain weight and can't able to change my lifestyle for which I was very determined.
Above all this, if you really want to achieve something in your life stay motivated towards your goal and be consistent.
In addition to what I mentioned above, I always focused on being consistent and focused and providing more value to myself and my personality so that I can see the changes in what I was eagerly waiting for in my lifestyle.
when I started my journey from 43kg bodyweight ectomorph and want to achieve a natural transformation from 43kg to 80kg with healthy structure with some muscles so I transformed myself from 43kg to 80kg in 11 months however if you also focused on bringing the change in your life then you can also transform yourself.
Hustle For that change you want in your life, in other words, if you want to be healthy, wealthy or anything which you dreamt of you should always work smart and efficiently.
And there are few recipes for fat loss in my blog you can check them out.
In conclusion-
If you are into fitness and want to bring change in your personality and want to do a natural transformation from 43kg to 80kg then you can start giving time to your body in the form of running, yoga, meditation, or in the gym it completely depends on you and your lifestyle.
If you also want to share your transformation story so that anyone else can be motivated and can bring change in his/her life you can contact us by sending your stories on our mail id.

ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon